Manufacturer, Supplier, Installer of Quality Property Improvement Solutions
As one of the most popular traditional conservatory styles, our Edwardian range of conservatories is favoured by customers looking to maximise floorspace by incorporating a much loved, classic, understated design.
Without the facets typically found in a Victorian conservatory, the Edwardian conservatory is conventionally square or rectangular in plan but can also be P shaped, dependent on individual customer requirements and the size and style of the property.
Available in a range of colours and constructed form either PVC or Aluminium with the option of dwarf walls, World Group conservatories are proven to provide long lasting reliability. If you are in Cumbria, Northumbria or South West Scotland and looking for a trusted, local company to provide expert guidance and help you choose the most suitable conservatory design for your home, please contact us online or by calling 01228 599 777, we'll be delighted to send one of our sales team and surveyors to conduct a full survey and provide a no obligation proposal.
Unique Conservatory Designs
Here at World Group, each conservatory that we design and build is unique to you, our talented design team will consider the style of your home, your lifestyle, budget and the needs of you and your family. Luxurious features like underfloor heating, electric blinds, modern lighting and integrated sound systems can ensure that you benefit from a stylish, flexible and practical space that suits the need of you and your family for many years.
As a flexible living space, your conservatory can accommodate a wide range of options. Colours, frame and door styles, double or triple glazing, dwarf walls or full height glazing are among the many decisions that we can illustrate to ensure that you realise your dream space.
Technical Information - Conservatories
- Maximum sizes vary depending on style.
- Incorporates 28mm double glazing or unique 44mm triple glazing options.
- PVC-u system with colour matched extras.
- 70mm five chamber design.
- Low line gasket system.
- J-type single leg glazing bead for easy installation.
- Manufactured from recycled materials - including the RCM reinforcing option.
Conservatory Colour Options
Why choose World Group?
- Unrivalled quality from the largest extrusion company in the UK.
- Long-life performance, with profile guaranteed for up to 10 years.
- Extensive choice of colours and finishes to suit any building.
- Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products.
- Systems specifically designed for fast, easy fabrication and fitting.
- Nationwide coverage and full support network.
- Quality-assured products, fully accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Products designed for security and crime prevention, with approval from the Association of Chief Police Officers' Secured by Design initiative
Simple yet practical Lean-to conservatories are perfect for smaller spaces, economically adding sophisticated accommodation space for your home.
For traditional and modern homes our popular, elegant Victorian conservatories offer timeless styling that will provide a functional enhancement to your home.
Providing a luxurious alternative to the traditional conservatory, orangeries provide a well balanced mix of traditional build extensions and conservatories.
Guardian Warm Roof Options
If your conservatory roof is looking tired; why not consider an insulated, lightweight, practical solution that adds style and value to your property.