28mm or 44mm Glazing Options
World Group UPVC exterior doors - sometimes called panel doors - come in a fantastic variety of styles to suit every home. With plenty of benefits when choosing a PVC-U replacement door: they are virtually maintenance free, provide top-level security, and dramatically improve your home's energy efficiency.
Our multi-point locking mechanism with additional shootbolts for extra security, really do provide you with the best security on the market place, keeping your house safe and secure. The fully recycled RCM thermal reinforcing allows us to offer A rated upvc windows and doors as standard again enhancing the thermal performance of your upvc windows and doors.
UPVC Exterior Door - Technical Information
- Maximum sizes of 1000mm x 2200mm without fanlights above the door.
- Incorporates 28mm double glazing or unique 44mm triple glazing options.
- PVC-u system with colour matched extras.
- Fully supportive of an aluminium, thermally broken, low threshold.
- Five chamber profile design offering improved thermal efficiency and heat retentionn.
- Open in and Open out options available.
- Manufactured from recycled materials - including the RCM reinforcing option.
Why World Group?
World Group are proud to offer high quality, bespoke UPVC Exterior Doors for your property. Whether you need a new PVC Front Door or a PVC Back Door, we're here to help.
- Local, family owned and managed business
- High quality products, hand crafted to perfection
- Energy efficient PVC Doors available in Double Glazed or Triple Glazed varients
- Safe, Secure and Stylish. Keep your home safe and secure as well as adding a touch of class to your property
Other colour options are available, as well as custom painted UPVC Exterior Doors - samples and further information available on request.
Why choose our UPVC Exterior Doors?
- Unrivalled quality from the largest extrusion company in the UK or the largest extrusion company in Europe.
- Long-life performance, with profile guaranteed for up to 10 years.
- Extensive choice of colours and finishes to suit any building.
- Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products.
- Systems specifically designed for fast, easy fabrication, fitting and maintenance.
- Quality-assured products, fully accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Products designed for security and crime prevention.
If you are looking to improve your home with new or replacement windows, here at World Group, we provide an unrivalled selection of high performance, energy efficient window systems.
Our range of Sectional, Roller Shutter and Up and Over Doors means World Group are able to offer assistance to make your garage warm, secure and keep it dry, as well as adding a touch of style.
With classic and contemporary designs and a choice of finishes, adding a World Group conservatory, orangery or sun-room will create a comfortable stylish addition to your home.
By choosing our products to improve your home, you can relax, knowing that you have not had to compromise on style to benefit from low maintenance fascias, soffits, guttering, ceiling & cladding.