A lean-to conservatory from World Group provides the ideal solution if your home has limited space or if there are height restructions
Lean to Conservatories from World Group
Lean-to conservatories are built to a traditional design and are simple and stress free to install. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean sunroom, a lean-to conservatory is the ideal solution for properties that have less space or height in which to extend the home
The pitch of a lean-to roof can be adjusted to suit the available space, making it fully adaptable and suitable for smaller homes as well as more extensive properties. As with all our conservatories, your lean-to will be tailor-made to fit the space and complement your home beautifully, making the optimum use of all available space.
All you have to do now is contact us and we'll do the rest - contact us online or call us on 01228 599 77; we'll send one of our sales team and surveyors who will conduct a full survey and offer you all the expert guidance you need to choose the best lean-to conservatory for your home.
Versatile, Flexibile Conservatories
Because of their versatility, and the fact that they can be applied in the smallest of spaces, World Group lean-to conservatories are the most cost-effective of all our conservatory range. The lean-to design means that one wall is already constructed - so installation and maintenance costs are kept to an absolute minimum.
As a flexible living space, the conservatory can accomodate a wide range of frames and door styles. This means that there are a number of key decisions to be made when choosing which side frames to use. The World Group range of windows comes with a highly energy efficient five-chambered design as standard - but the rest is up to you. For example, would you prefer a classic casement design or a more contemporary tilt 'n' turn style? How about the doors? Would you go for french doors or the showcase bi-folding door that really opens the room up?
Technical Information - Conservatories
- Maximum sizes vary depending on style.
- Incorporates 28mm double glazing or unique 44mm triple glazing options.
- PVC-u system with colour matched extras.
- 70mm five chamber design.
- Low line gasket system.
- J-type single leg glazing bead for easy installation.
- Manufactured from recycled materials - including the RCM reinforcing option.
Conservatory Colour Options
Like the rest of our conservatory range, World Group lean-to conservatories can be supplied in the complete range of colours and styling. All the details are your choice - right down to the finishing touches. Every conservatory is unique, tailored to suit your home, your style and your lifestyle.
Why choose World Group?
- Unrivalled quality from the largest extrusion company in the UK.
- Long-life performance, with profile guaranteed for up to 10 years.
- Extensive choice of colours and finishes to suit any building.
- Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products.
- Systems specifically designed for fast, easy fabrication and fitting.
- Nationwide coverage and full support network.
- Quality-assured products, fully accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Products designed for security and crime prevention, with approval from the Association of Chief Police Officers' Secured by Design initiative
Elegant Victorian conservatories offer timeless styling that provides an enhancement for traditional or modern homes.
Adding a luxurious, light filled orangery extension to your home will create a superb, flexible living space.
This classic, understated conservatory design is ideal for customers wishing to maximise their floorspace.
Guardian Replacement Roofs
Add style and value to your property with a replacement conservatory roof that is both lightweight and insulated.