Bespoke, shaped windows from World Group provide the perfect fit for character homes
At World Group, we know that every home is unique, and householders' tastes will differ enormously. That's why we have carefully selected and adapted our product range to make it as flexible as possible - so our customers can tailor their replacement PVC-U windows to match their home and their individual requirements.
You would be right to assume that every swish window is made exactly to order, but do you realise how much choice and versatility windows can offer? With a complete range of shapes and sizes. World Group PVC-U windows can be supplied in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from single and double angled windows, circular, round and gothic arches, gently curves to special bespoked shapes.
We offer a fully operated circular portholes window that is completely reversible for installation in areas that are inaccessible from the outside such as high level areas, above roofs and in stair wells where ventilation and cleaning are required
We've always worked hard to accommodate our customers' requests. That's why we've thought outside the standard widow shaped box and extended our range to include windows of all shapes and sizes, in all colours and finishes, and made to the same high specification we apply to all our more regular-shaped products. So you can be sure that your individual, one-off, shaped windows will meet the same high standards you expect from any World Group product.
Why choose World Group Shaped Windows?
- Leading manufacturer, delivering Maximum Value in style, quality & price
- Styles to suit every home including bespoked window designs
- High-security systems - the latest secure frame designs for complete peace of mind
- Ultimate energy-efficiency - our BFRC Window Energy Rating (WER) A+12 rated window is te most thermally efficient double-glazed PVC-U window available
- local and reliable assured service.
- Low line gasket system.
- Low Maintenance
- Cleaning frames with soapy water occasionally and maybe lubricating hinges, handles and other hardware is usually all that is necessary.
- Whatever the colour, tests ensure that it doesn't deteriorate over time. Frames don't rot, rust, corrode, warp or split and have been proven to last upwards of 35 years.
- PVC windows are generally the most cost-effective option due to them being long lasting, low maintenance and low cost.*
- PVC-U windows are easily recyclable.
- Domestic and commercial PVC-U frames score A and A+ ratings respectively in the BR Green Guide
- Long-life performance, with profile guaranteed for up to 10 years
- Extensive choice of colours and finishes to suit any building
- All frames are CE Mark compliant, your assurance they are manufactured in line with EU Construction Products Regulations.
- Quality-assured products, accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Products designed for security and can meet the Association of Chief Police Officers' Secured by Design initiative.
- Incorporates 28mm double glazing or unique 44mm triple glazing options.
- Energy efficient 70mm five chamber profile.
- Low line gasket system.
- Manufactured from recycled materials - including the RCM reinforcing option.
- PVC-U windows are easily recyclable.Frames will burn only when subjected to an intense fire source. PVC-U is classified as self-extinguishing
- Long-life performance, with profile guaranteed for up to 10 years.
- Systems specifically designed for fast, easy fabrication and fitting